$29.78 – $53.70 Tax incl.
PREMIUM ISOTONIC DRINK
- Carbohydrate-electrolyte solution that contributes to the maintenance of performance during prolonged endurance exercise
- Contains 4 types of carbohydrates
- Restores the fluid balance by enhancing the absorption of water during physical exercise
- Contains iron for a better transport of oxygen
- Scientifically developed and tested by top athletes
DOSING: Look at our suggested use page for more information.
Our Carbo Electro is an isotonic drink, which limits your losses during workout, gives you energy and contributes to the maintenance of your performance capability during prolonged endurance exercise.
It consists of 4 types of carbohydrates: maltodextrin, glucose and dextrose have a high glycemic index and provide fast energy. As the fourth we use Palatinose™ (isomaltulose), which has a low glycemic index and gives you long-term energy.
The plant-based formulation is made to provide the ideal fluid balance by enhancing the absorption of water during physical exercise.
Added minerals and vitamins for improved effect:
- Vitamin C contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Magnesium contributes to normal muscle function and the electrolyte balance.
- Iron ensures a better transport of oxygen
- Potassium contributes to normal muscular and neurological function
Finally creatine is added for its positive effect on physical performance in successive bursts of short-term, high intensity exercise.
Serving Size: 40g (2 scoops)
Serving Per Container: 12,5 (500g) / 25 (1kg)
|Per 40g serving||Per 100g|
|of which fast sugars||23,14g||57,85g|
|of which slow sugars||10,95g||27,38g|
Maltodextrin, glucose, dextrose, isomaltulose, di-tripeptides from Chlorella vulgaris Beijerinck, vitamins and minerals mix (Sodium, potassium, calcium, magnesium, vitamin C, iron, vitamin E, vitamin B6, vitamine M, vitamin H, vitamin D, vitamin B12), aroma (citrus, exotic fruit or freeze dried fruit juice (cassis, pomegranate, rose hip, raspberry) on a carrier of agave powder), creatine monohydrate, Astragalus membranaceus (Fisch. ex Link) Bunge, Panax ginseng C.A. Meyer, choline bitartrate, coenzyme Q10
(*) isomaltulose is a source of glucose and fructose
Manufactured on equipment that processes products containing active ingredients derived from celery, gluten, lupin, nuts, sesam and soy