$29.98 – $54.07 Tax incl.
PREMIUM ISOTONIC DRINK
- Carbohydrate-electrolyte solution that contributes to the maintenance of performance during prolonged endurance exercise
- Contains 4 types of carbohydrates
- Restores the fluid balance by enhancing the absorption of water during physical exercise
- Contains iron for a better transport of oxygen
- Scientifically developed and tested by top athletes
DOSING: Look at our suggested use page for more information.
Our Carbo Electro is an isotonic drink that reduces your losses during exercise, gives you energy and helps maintain your performance during endurance exercise.
It contains 4 types of carbohydrates: maltodextrin, glucose and dextrose have a high glycemic index and provide quick energy. Fourth, we use Palatinose™ (isomaltulose) which has a low glycemic index and gives you long lasting energy.
The herbal formulation is formulated to provide the ideal fluid balance by enhancing the absorption of water during physical exertion. Added minerals and vitamins for better effect:
- Vitamin C contributes to normal energy-delivering metabolism and fatigue reduction.
- Magnesium contributes to normal muscle function and electrolyte balance.
- Iron improves oxygen transport.
- Potassium contributes to normal muscle and neurological function.
Finally, creatine is added for its positive effect on physical performance in successive short-lived intense efforts.
Serving Per Container: 12,5 (500g) / 25 (1kg)
|of which fast sugars||34,09g||85,23g||37,88%|
Vitamins & Minerals
Maltodextrin, glucose, dextrose, isomaltulose*, di-tripeptides from Chlorella vulgaris Beijerinck, vitamin mineral mix (Sodium, potassium, calcium, magnesium, vitamin C, iron, vitamin E, vitamin B6, vitamin M, vitamin H, vitamin D, vitamin B12), flavor (citrus, exotic fruit or freeze-dried fruit juice (cassis, pomegranate, rosehip, raspberry) on a carrier of agave powder), creatine monohydrate, Astragalus membranaceus (Fisch. ex Link) Bunge, Panax ginseng C.A. Meyer, choline bitartrate, coenzyme Q10
(*) isomaltulose is a source of glucose and fructose.
Manufactured on equipment also used to process products containing active ingredients derived from celery, gluten, lupine, nuts, sesame and soy.