Plant Based Omega 3
Plant based Omega 3 derived from algae grown by solar energy.
Choose size: 60 capsules
- Safe to use, every batch is tested
- Proudly made in Belgium 🇧🇪
Plant-based omega 3 fatty acids derived from algae.
- Omega 3 fatty acids play an important role in cell building and brain development
- High dosed phospholipid form for the best possible absorption
- Support of the body's defences against bacteria and viruses
- Plant-based formula coming from algae grown by solar energy in a CO2 neutral process
Dosage: 2 capsules a day.
Omega-3 fatty acids derived from algae, capsule from plant-based cellulose.
Contains no allergens. Manufactured on equipment also used to process products containing active ingredients derived from milk, celery, gluten, lupine, nuts, sesame and soy.
Capsules per container: 60 capsules
Per serving (2 capsules)
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Not suitable if pregnant or lactating women. Keep out of reach of children. Do not exceed the stated dose.
Our omega 3's are coming from algae grown by solar energy in a CO2 neutral process. This way, there is no impact of contamination from the ocean (such as heavy metals, dioxins and PCBs) that are often found in fish and fish oils. These algae have a phospholipid form for the best possible absorption into the body.