$78.27 Tax incl.
- Contains special proteins (in the form of di- and tripeptides) that support the muscles after physical exercise
- Contains carbohydrates that contribute to muscle mass recovery after physical exertion
- Contains a special mineral blend including Copper, Zinc, and Selenium that contribute to the protection of cells from stress of exercise.
- Plant-based formula developed and tested by top athletes
- With Omega 3 EPA/DHA from algae and GLA from Evening Primrose
WEIGHT: 1 kg
DOSAGE: 1 scoop per hour of training in 250ml of water with an upper-limit of 4 scoops in 750ml of water. Look at our suggested use page for more information.
Proteins are essential nutrients that we get from our daily nutrition. Our body needs them for supporting muscle protein synthesis and muscle building. The proteins (di- and tripeptides ) in our recovery do not have to be digested but end up in the bloodstream immediately. This way our muscles get the necessary building blocks and support after exercise, through muscle protein synthesis
Re-enforce muscle glycogen as fast as possible
During an intensive workout or competition, muscle glycogen is the main source of energy. During prolonged efforts, these fuel reserves become depleted, so they need to be replenished with carbohydrates as fast as possible.
Re-enforce fluid balance and electrolytes
Sweat consists not only of water, but also of certain minerals. These minerals, also called electrolytes, are essential for the functioning of our body. We’ve added a unique blend of electrolytes to speed up and optimise rehydration.
- Sodium/natrium (salt), potassium and calcium contribute to normal muscle function.
- Magnesium to contribute to a reduction of tiredness and fatigue and a normal protein synthesis.
Support of the immune system
After intense effort you are most prone to illnesses. Vitamin C and D contribute to the normal function of the immune system, so that all your time spent training is not lost due to illness.
Support of your body’s functioning
A physical workout can put a heavy strain on your body. That is why it is important to give your body the necessary support at decisive steps in the recovery process.
A few examples:
- Copper, Zinc, vitamin E and Selenium contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal protein and glycogen metabolism and normal red blood cell formation.
- Vitamin B12 en H contribute to normal psychological function.
- Zinc contributes to a normal acid-base metabolism.
- Iron contributes to a reduction of tiredness and fatigue and helps for a normal formation of red blood cells and haemoglobin.
Serving Per Container: 10-40
|per 100g/4 scoops||(EU) %RI
|Of which saturated fat||0g|
|Of which unsaturated fat||0,60g|
|Of which sugars||73,73g||81,92%|
Vitamins & Minerals
|per 100g/4 scoops||(EU) %RI
Maltodextrine, Dextrose, Hydrolyzed extract (peptides) microalgae (Chlorella and Spirulina), Vitamin-Mineral mix (Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Vitamin C, Vitamin D2, Vitamin E, Vitamin H, Folate, Calcium, Chromium, Copper, Iron, Magnesium, Potassium, Selenium, Silicon, Zinc), Natural Fresh Fruit or Coffee Flavouring, Creatine Ethyl Ester, Hydroxy beta methylbutyrate (HMB), Omega 3 (from Algae), Omega 6, Guarana, Choline Bitartrate, Coenzyme Q10, Sunflower lecithin (E322), Piper nigrum