$19.15 Tax incl.
- Contains different sources of Choline
- Contributes to normal lipid metabolism, normal liver function and normal metabolism of homocysteine
- Golden capsules, naturally coloured by turmeric
Contents: 60 capsules of 0.84g
Dosage: one capsule per day
Choline is a half-vitamin and very important for liver health and fat transport, among other things. For athletes, choline is important because it is involved in the production of a neurotransmitter that regulates muscle contraction.
Our bodies are normally able to produce some of the required choline themselves. The remaining portion must be absorbed through food. Therefore, if your body does not make enough choline itself, almost all of the choline must be absorbed from food or supplementation.
Choline has multiple health benefits:
- Contributes to the normal metabolism of fat;
- Contributes to normal metabolism of cysteine;
- Contributes to the maintenance of normal liver function.
What does biosimilar mean?
Biosimilar means that the choline used is highly equivalent to the biological component found in nature. It means that during the manufacturing process, the same standards of quality, safety, efficacy and biological activity are imposed on the biosimilar as the natural original.
Serving size: 1 capsule of 0.84 g
Servings Per Container: 60 capsules
|Per serving (0.84g)||Per 100g|
|Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine hydrochloride)||1mg||0.12g|
Choline bitartrate, choline-stabilized orthosilicic acid, acetylcholine, vitamin B6, pyridoxine hydrochloride, vegetable cellulose capsule, phospholipids from sunflower lecithin