Plant Based Protein
$36.00 Tax incl.
- 100% vegan and organic
- Plant-based proteins from peas, brown rice, pumpkin seeds and lentils
- Contains 22,99 grams of high quality protein per serving
- Proteins contribute to the maintenance and growth of muscle mass
- Contains magnesium that aids in normal protein synthesis and fatigue reduction
- Contains 18 different amino acids, including L-leucine, L-isoleucine and L-valine in a 2:1:1 ratio
Flavor: Apple Cinnamon
Weight: 690 g
Dosage: 23 servings of 30 grams. Check out our suggested use page for more information
Those who regularly engage in physical activity and, in particular, strength training, have an increased need for protein. This is because your muscles break down and synthesize more proteins through exertion. In order to limit this breakdown after training, it is important to consume enough proteins. The recommended daily quantity of protein for sportsmen varies between 1.2 and 1.7 grams per kg body weight.
Plant Based Protein is 100% vegan and contains 22.99 grams of high-quality plant-based protein per serving (30g). These proteins come exclusively from natural sources, such as peas, brown rice, lentils and de-oiled pumpkin seeds.
Plant Based Protein is a source of protein, calcium, magnesium and phosphorus, consequently:
- Proteins contribute to growth and maintenance of muscle mass.
- Proteins, calcium, magnesium and phosphorus contribute to the maintenance of normal bones.
- Calcium contributes to normal blood clotting, normal function of digestive enzymes, normal neurotransmission and plays a role in the process of cell division and specialization.
- Magnesium contributes to the reduction of fatigue and tiredness, electrolyte balance, normal functioning of the nervous system, normal protein synthesis, normal psychological function and plays a role in the cell division process.
- Calcium and magnesium contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism and normal muscle function.
- Calcium, magnesium and phosphorus contribute to the maintenance of normal teeth.
- Phosphorus contributes to the normal functioning of cell membranes.
Serving Size: 30g
Servings Per Container: 23
of 30 g
|Fats||1.70 g||5.67 g||2.43 %|
|Of which saturated fatty acids||0.24 g||0.80 g||1.20 %|
|Carbohydrates||2.06 g||6.71 g||0.77 %|
|Of which sugars||0.91 g||3.02 g||1.01 %|
|Of which starch||1.11 g||3.69 g|
|Polyols||0.00 g||0.00 g|
|Proteins||22.99 g||76.63 g||45.98 %|
|Salt||0.54 g||1.80 g||9.00 %|
|Vitamins & Minerals|
of 30 g
|Calcium||255.90 mg||853.00 mg||31.99 %|
|Magnesium||60.60 mg||202.00 mg||16.16 %|
|Phosphorus||204.30 mg||861.00 mg||29.19 %|
|Amino acid profile|
|L-Cystine||0.29 g||37.46 %|
|L-Isoleucine||0.89 g||68.79 %|
|L-Leucine||2.00 g||105.36 %|
|L-Lysine||1.84 g||115.02 %|
|L-Methionine||0.21 g||22.70 %|
|L-Phenylalanine||1.27 g||111.34 %|
|L-Threonine||0.78 g||86.54 %|
|L-Tryptophan||0.13 g||25.10 %|
|L-Valine||1.22 g||93.93 %|
|L-Histidine||0.52 g||32.45 %|
|L-Aspartic acid||2.94 g|
|L-Glutamic acid||4.32 g|
(*) Organic pea protein isolate, (**) Organic brown rice protein isolate, (*) Organic unoiled pumpkin protein powder, (**) Organic lentil protein concentrate, flavors, dextrose, acacia prebiotic fiber, emulsifier: sunflower lecithin (E322), vanilla aroma, cinnamon, apple aroma, cream flavor, cookie flavor, carrier maltodextrin and wheat protein, soy lecithin (*) EU agriculture and (**) non-EU agriculture as of 2020: BE-BIO-01