$41.26 Tax incl.
- Developed with a unique, patented and plant-based formulation
- Contains Sulforaphane* and Curcumin*
- Contains powerful antioxidants
- We designed this product to work synergistically with the classic 4Gold Recovery, but should not be taken directly together with it. (the classic 4Gold Recovery is designed to be taken directly after exercise)
* Sulforaphane and Curcumin are generally accepted as nutrigenomic nutrients
WEIGHT: 290 grams (= 40 servings)
DOSAGE: 1 scoop of 7,25 gram per day. A few hours after exercise or before you go to sleep, look at our suggested use page for more information.
WHAT IS NUTRIGENOMIC RECOVERY?
The way in which a body recovers from physical exercise is very personal. Your own genetic code determines how well and quickly you recover and to what extent your diet can have an effect on your recovery. Choosing the right nutrients is very important for a good and fast result.
Nutrigenomic Recovery is a food supplement in powder that has been developed as an addition to the normal nutrition of athletes. It contains a special blend of vitamins and minerals that:
- contribute to normal DNA synthesis.
- contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- contribute to a reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- contribute to the maintenance of normal connective tissues.
- contribute to a normal energy-yielding metabolism.
- contribute to the normal functioning of the immune system.
WHEN SHOULD I TAKE THE NUTRIGENOMIC RECOVERY?
The Nutrigenomic Recovery works synergistically with the classic Recovery, but it is not the intention to merge the two products, but to use them separately.
We recommend the classic Recovery immediately after training/race and the Nutrigenomic Recovery a few hours after training or before you go to sleep.
|Per serving||Per 100g|
|Calories||20 kcal||266,67 kcal|
|of which sugar||0,52g||7,18g|
INGREDIENTS: Fermented citrullus lanatus (Thunb.) Matsum. & Nakai (watermelon), glycine, L-ornithine, dextrose, Carica papaya L. (Papaya, Melon tree), Withania somnifera (L.) Dunal (Ashwagandha), Emblica officinalis Gaert. (Amalaki, amla), Malpighia emarginata DC. (Acerola), Vaccinium corymbosum L. (Blueberry), Pineapple comosus (L.) Merr. (Pineapple), Brassica oleracea L. (Broccoli), Alfa cyclodextrin, Curcuma longa L. (Turmeric), magnesium gluconate, Syzygium aromaticum (L.) Merr. and L.M. Perry (Clove), lecithin, cholin stabilized orthosilic acid, aroma – watermelon, palm sugar, D-alpha-tocopherol, zinc citrate, Piper nigrum L. (black pepper), Brassica nigra (L.) Koch (black mustard), manganese sulphate, riboflavin, copper (II) sulphate, sodium selenate
This product contains ingredients that may interact or may not be suitable in some circumstances – so please read the information below carefully.
Brassica oleracea: For persons with hypothyroidism or under thyroid treatment, consult your doctor.
Curcuma longa (turmeric): Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking anticoagulants at the same time.
Phyllanthus emblica (amalaka, amla): Do not use during pregnancy.