Microencapsulated Vitamin D3
$19.15 Tax incl.
- 2000 IU
- Contributes to normal blood calcium levels.
- Supports the immune system, muscles, bones and teeth.
Contents: 60 capsules of 0.45g
Dosage: one capsule per day
Vitamin D3 is important for many body functions, for example, vitamin D3 contributes to:
- Normal functioning of the immune system;
- Normal blood calcium levels;
- The maintenance of normal and healthy bones;
- The maintenance of healthy teeth;
- The maintenance of normal muscle function;
Microencapsulation means that each active nutrient particle, for example vitamin D3, is individually given a protective coating. This has the advantage that the release into the body is more gradual and it therefore absorbs the nutrient more effectively.
What does biosimilar mean?
Biosimilar means that the vitamin D3 used is highly equivalent to the biological component found in nature. It means that during the manufacturing process, the same standards of quality, safety, efficacy and biological activity are imposed on the biosimilar as the natural original.
Serving size: 1 capsule of 0.45 g
Servings Per Container: 60 capsules
|Per serving (0.45g)||Per 100g|
|Vitamin D, cholecalcipherol||50µg||0,01g|
Phospholipids from sunflower lecithin, hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, cholecalcipherol, capsule of vegetable cellulose